- Twelve-inch Power Head Width
- Included: ET-1 Power Head, Parquet Brush, Dusting Brush, Crevice and Upholstery Nozzles
- A Flat-to-the-floor 3 1/4-inch Profile
- Mid-size Canister Vacuum
- Durable, Maneuverable and Technically Advanced Power Head
- Suction Adjustment Switch on Handle
- A Large 37-foot Operating Range
- Tug and Retract Cord Rewinder
- A Long 25-foot Cord Length
- Full Bag or Clog Light
- The AIRBELT Soft Bumper Protects Furniture, Walls and the Vacuum from Damage
- Quick-release Connections
- Comfortable Ergonomic Handle
- Rubber-coated Wheels and High-quality Castors
- Hospital-grade Filtration for Allergy and Asthma Relief
- Excellent Pet Vacuum . . . Highly Effective Pet Hair Removal
- Best in the Business Five-year Warranty
Sebo Airbelt K3
- Suction Motor1250 WattsBrush Motor175 WattsAirflow (motor rating)120 CFMWater Lift (motor rating)110 in.Belt Guarantee5 YearsBrush Height AdjustmentManualSuction Motor ProtectionThermalBag Capacity.8 gal.Handle Weight1.5 lbs.Body Weight12 lbs.Variable Suction ControlYesBare Floor CleaningYesDusting Brush IncludedYesCleaning Wand IncludedYesCord Length/Range25 ft./37 ft.Power Head Width12 in.Hose Length7 ft.S-class FiltrationYesAdjustable HandleYesHEPA Filtration AvailableYesUse Without Power HeadYesBrush Height Settings4Brush Wear CompensationManualBrush Speed2700 RPM
- AIRBELT K FILTRATION
Bags are Better! – Top-fill, three and four-layer bags are an integral part of SEBO’s filtration system because they hold virtually all dirt captured by the vacuum, which improves the effectiveness and useful life of the microfilters. They also ensure continuously strong suction because dirt enters from the top, deposits at the bottom, accumulates upward, and air exits through the sides, which allows unimpeded airflow as they fill to capacity. And they can be sealed when full, so no dust can escape into the air during bag removal and disposal.
In contrast, without bags to hold nearly all the captured dirt, the microfilters on bagless vacuums quickly clog from excessive dirt build-up and must be replaced often, or a loss of suction and cleaning effectiveness will occur. In addition, dust and other allergens become airborne when emptying bagless dirt containers. Lastly, bagless vacuum microfilters are expensive, usually costing more than a multi-year supply of SEBO filter bags.
S-class Pre-motor Microfilters – S-class Pre-motor Microfilters (S = “Schwebstoff” = airborne particles) are made from electrostatically charged micro-fiber material, which attracts and captures dust particles from the airflow of the vacuum before it passes over the motor to cool it. Cooling the motor with super-clean air increases motor life and reduces the possibility of maintenance, even after many years of use. The S-class Standard requires filters to absorb greater than 99.9% of particles down to 0.3 microns in diameter. For comparison, 100 microns is the diameter of a human hair. Their advantages are a relatively open texture that allows smoother airflow for better suction performance, a longer life expectancy, and they cost less than HEPA filters.
HEPA Pre-motor Microfilters (Optional) – HEPA Pre-motor Microfilters (“High Efficiency Particulate Air”) remove a minimum of 99.97% of all airborne particulate matter down to 0.3 microns in diameter. Because these filters use small grid-like structures to capture dust particles, dirt build-up clogs the airflow pathway sooner than what is expected from S-class microfilters. However, SEBO’s HEPA microfilters are sold along with four-layer “Ultra-bags,” which provide highly effective filtration before the airflow goes through the HEPA microfilter, greatly increasing life expectancy and reducing the potential of diminished air flow.
Exhaust Filters – Exhaust filters clean the air emitted by the vacuum motor.