Who wouldve thought that you would ever look forward to mopping your floors" Nellies WOW Mop makes cleaning your floors dare we say it enjoyable. Truth is, you might never want to stop!
Cordless, lightweight, and rechargeable, the WOW Mop is incredibly easy to use. Even grandma can do it! With high-frequency pads that oscillate 1000x per minute, the mop removes dirt and grime effortlessly. The WOW Mop comes with a pair of Nellies WOW Wet Floor cleaning pads, which are reusable and machine washable.
For best results, use a 1:3 ratio of Floor Care to water. Launder your cleaning pads with Laundry Soda.
WHATS INCLUDED: A set of Nellies WOW Wet Floor cleaning pads, measuring cup, charging cord, user manual.
WARRANTY: We stand by our products, which is why the WOW Mop comes with a 30 day buy back guarantee and a 2 year replacement warranty when purchased through Nellies or an authorized retailer.
- MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: NELLIE'S STANDS BY OUR PRODUCTS, WHICH IS WHY THE WOW MOP COMES WITH A 30-DAY BUY BACK GUARANTEE AND A 2 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY.
- Innovative ergonomic design-Nellie's Wow Mop is able to maneuver into those hard to reach places. No more straining or hard bending!Its adjustable height allows for comfortable handling and can turn into a kid friendly mop.
- The Wow Mop uses two large pads at the bottom so you will never miss a spot!
- WHATS INCLUDED: A set of Nellies WOW Wet Floor cleaning pads, measuring cup, charging cord, user manual.
- Wireless - Take the mop with you throughout the house without fussing with a cord. One charge will last up to 50 minutes.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.